Thursday, July 14, 2011

Directions to the Farm





We have been giving lots of directions to our many new customers. Thanks to all of you who have been understanding and kept driving until you found us We were confused as to why you were having direction troubles. Here is what we discovered, there is a Lakecreek Drive at Tangent which you turned right on (this is about 10 miles before you are suppose to turn our way, on the Lakecreek Drive at Halsey),  there is an Irish Bend Loop across the Willamette River in a different county and there is an Irish Bend Loop on our side of the river, and to add to the crazy directions, the map shown on Google shows the map being O.K., but when you put your address in and ask for the directions.....it directs you to a location one mile west of us. And we are beginning to wonder how any of you found us!

I am the one who is always lost and my friends call me directional challenged, so trust me me when I say " I understand how this makes you feel." So, we will be going old school and putting out some road signs to help you get to the best fresh market roadside stand ever.

We are at the intersection of Lakecreek Drive/Irish Bend Loop/Peoria Road. Five miles west of Halsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment